Haida 100-Series | NanoPRO Multi-Coated | Clear-Night Light Pollution Reduction Filter (100x100mm)
Professional filter accessories from Haida. High-quality glass filter to be used with Haida's 100-series, Lee Filter's 100-series or Cokin's Z-Pro filter holders. Light pollution is a common problem when shooting at night. Haida Clear Night Filters are designed to block light beams in the spectrum of sodium lamps and mercury arc lamps. between approx. 580nm and 610nm, allowing the pure white reproduction of yellow, beige or orange light. The results are truer colours and image contrast when compared to images influenced by light pollution
Please note: Filter holder, filter rings and lens not included.
Light pollution is a common problem when shooting cityscapes at night. Haida Clear Night Filters are designed to block light beams in the spectrum of sodium lamps and mercury arc lamps between approx. 580nm and 610nm, allowing the pure white reproduction of yellow, beige or orange light.
- • In the blue range, the filter has a 100% transmission rate, in the green range about 50% and in the red range about 90%.
- • Optical glass technology maintains image clarity and colour fidelity.
- • Multi-coated: Reduces the effects of ghosting and unwanted reflections).
- • Nano-Pro; nano coated: Improved protection against scratches. NanoPro technology makes the filter easier to clean with minimal streaking and smudging.
- • Metal filter case for easy and safe storage/travel with padded foam interior.
- • Size: 100X100mm, 2mm thick.
- • Includes stick-on light gasket
- • Haida 100-Series Filter Holder
- • Haida 100-Pro Series Filter Holder
- • Haida M10-series Filter Holder
- • Nisi 100mm Filter Holder
- • Lee Filters 100mm Filter Holder
- • Cokin 100mm Filter Holder
- • Haida Insert Filter x 1
- • Metal Case with Foam Interior x 1
- • Light Gasket x 1
- Please note: Filter holder, filter rings, and lens not included. Pictures used for illustrative purposes only. The filter holder can be bought here.
|Typical Backorder Leadtime||6-8weeks|