Haida M10 Drop-In ND1.8 (64x) Neutral Density ND Filter
Bundle and Save!
Buy this product in a bundle and save 15%. Click here to see our Haida Bundle Kits
This high-quality ND filter is compatible with the Haida M10 filter holder. It features anti-colour glass and multi-nano coating for better protection against bumps. An ND (neutral density) filter is designed to reduce the amount of light entering your camera. Useful for slow shutter speeds or when you need to use open apertures in broad daylight. This Haida filter is engineered to reduce colour casting. This filter will reduce the light intake by 6 stops (64x).
Please note: This filter is only compatible with the Haida M10 Filter Holder which is not included. Pictures used for illustrative purposes only. Please see our filter bundles for complete kits.
How to use the M10 System:
ND Filter Features:
- High-quality optical glass
- 6-stop Reduction ND Filter
- Multi-coated layering (for extra transparency and less light reflections)
- Size: 100mm
- Design to fit in Haida M10 Filter Holder
- Anti-Colour Cast (designed for neutral colour rendition)
- Long exposures during daytime (ex. for moving clouds, milky waterfalls, misty water etc.)
- Using wide apertures (for shallow depth-of-field) in harsh sunlight