Haida PROII Multi-coated UV Filter 55mm (HD1000)
UV filters are designed to reduce UV (ultra-violet) light from entering the camera lens. UV light can increase the effects of atmospheric haze, especially in distant objects. Absorbing UV light with the use of UV filters can make images, especially landscape photos, appear sharper and more detailed. UV filters can also be used to protect the front of your lens. This Haida filter is coated multiple times to reduce the effects of ghosting and unwanted reflections.
Please note: These filters are size-specific to match your lens' threaded section eg. Ø58mm or Ø72mm. You can find the size of this filter in the product name. Please double-check if this filter is the right size for the lens(es) you want to use it on.
- • Blocks some UV light from entering camera, reducing the effect of atmospheric haze in distant objects.
- • Can be used to protect the front of the lens
- • Constructed from optical glass and aluminium-alloy filter frame
- • Haida optical glass maintains colour accuracy and clarity
- • Multi-coated to reduce reflections and ghosting
- • Plastic filter case for easy and safe storage and travel
- • Double-threaded (filters can be stacked)
- • 1 x Filter
- • 1 x Plastic case with foam interior