PVC Vinyl Backdrop + Backdrop Stands Bundle | White (with Black Backing) | Choose Between 2.6x5m or 3.2x6m
In this discounted bundle, you get a PVC backdrop (choose size), 50mm aluminium crossbar, and two vertical stands. CameraStuff's range of PVC backdrops is the ideal studio backdrop for beginners and pros alike. Unlike cotton and paper backdrops, PVC (polyvinyl chloride) material can withstand the abuse of numerous photoshoots. The material is very easy to clean, too. Smudges and dirt marks can be easily removed using a damp mop/cloth and some cleaning agents. The unique matte finish reduces the appearance of sheen and reflections. This backdrop includes its own Ø50mm aluminium core crossbar with Ø15m drilled holes either end for easy mounting.
Please select the items you want by clicking on "Customize and Add to Cart" below. Price is automatically adjusted depending on which specific items are selected.
From R2,430.97 Regular Price R2,859.97
To R2,685.97 Regular Price R3,159.97
In this discounted bundle, you get:
- 1 x PVC Backdrop + 50mm Aluminium Crossbar (choose between 2.6x5m or 3.2x6m)
- 2 x Vertical Stands
- Upgrade options available at extra costs.
- • 2.6x5m Backdrop: 270cm Aluminium Crossbar, 10kg
- • 3.2x6m Backdrop: 340cm Aluminium Crossbar, 12kg
- • Crossbar is not sectional or telescopic. It is a solid aluminium piece
- • Crossbar has ⌀15mm drilled holes on each end. This allows you to mount the PVC backdrop onto two light stands
- • It is recommended to use two heavy-duty light stands as a support system.
- • Matte finish (to reduce gloss and shine)
- • Easy to clean surface
- • Hard-wearing material designed to withstand the abuse of numerous photoshoots
- • Wrinkle, warping, and crease-resistant.
- • Includes a 20mm PVC pipe in the bottom end of the backdrop to avoid pinching
- • Backdrop Stands are not included. Pictures used for illustrative purposes only.
Tips and Advice:
|✓ Avoid pinching
Pinch and fold marks can be quite difficult to remove from a vinyl backdrop. To remove fold or pinch marks, use a hot gun or blow dryer. You can also unroll your PVC backdrop in the sun to remove lines and wrinkles.
✓ Avoid shoes with rubbery dark soles
|✓ The black side is shiny
Most PVC backdrops do have a bit of glossy surface. As a result, any light spillage on your backdrop may create hotspots. This effect is far more apparent on the black side of the PVC. CameraStuff PVC backdrops are, however, designed with a matte finish on the white side to heavily reduce the appearance of gloss and shine.
✓ Keep it in the studio
|✓ Use on a flat, hard surface
Use PVC backdrops on hard and even floors. If a PVC backdrop is laid on a soft floor, such as carpet flooring, it may get pinched as soon as people stand on it; especially when people wear high-heels.
|✓ The black side has visible textures
The black side of this PVC backdrop does show pronounced textures. When using a small aperture and a sharp lens, this texture may be visible in your photos.