Vanguard VEO 2 PRO 233APV Tripod
- Patent Pending PH-38 3-Way Pan Head with dual use for photo & video
- Two telescopic handles for ultimate compactness and precise adjustment
- Convert between a “3-way” and “2-way” pan head in seconds
- 4 sided square quick shoe (QS-65) facilitates rapid and effortless camera positioning on-the-go
- Ergonomically designed for left and right handed users
- Lightweight (77kg/3.9lbs) aluminum tripod
- Supports up to 5kg/11lbs
- Legs adjust to 20°, 45° and 80° degree angles
- FREE Low Angle Adaptor enables low-angle photography
- Kit includes: Low Angel Adaptor, 2 Allen Wrenches, 3/8'' Screw Adaptor, Spiked Feet and Carrying Bag
With more photographers shooting video as well as stills, they require a new level of versatility from their pan-head. To meet this need, Vanguard's VEO 2 PRO 233APV introduces the innovative PH-38 3-Way Pan Head (patent pending) for Photo and Video users who need individual and precise control of each of the 3 movement axes, and it is guaranteed to provide the stability, durability and reliability needed when it comes to performing blur-free photography and cinematography.
The Patent Pending new Vanguard PH-38 3-Way Pan Head is made of lightweight aluminium alloy and features two telescopic handles that are ergonomically designed for left and right handed users.
The PH-38 can be used as a traditional 3-way pan-head for precise photography movements, but can be brought together for video to become a “2-way” pan head in seconds. Alternatively, the handles can be set up to offer a 3-way pan-head for left handed photographers, or in a range of positions that can make that tricky shot as comfortable as possible
The kit includes the QS-65 quick shoe, which offers ultimate connection freedom in any direction, simply and quickly. If needed other Vanguard Arca Swiss compatible quick-shoes can also be used with this head, such as the QS-60 or the QS-64.
The 3-Section aluminium tripod features 23mm diameter legs with settings for 20°, 45° and 80° degrees, easy-release buttons for quick set-up and a free low angle adaptor included. This lightweight (1.8kg/3.9lbs) tripod collapses to 58cm/22.8” and can be extended up to 146cm/57.5”. It can support up to 5kg/11lbs making it perfect for Mirrorless or DSLR cameras.
A sturdy magnesium die-cast canopy, quick-flip leg locks, non-slip, spiked or rubber feet, a removable hook for hanging camera accessories, or a stabilizing weight, 2 Allen wrenches, 3/8'' screw adaptor and carrying bag make this a fantastic Kit.