Godox SK-200II | 200w/s | Studio Monolight Strobe Flash | Bowens Mount
The Godox SK200II is a compact and very affordable studio flash, with manual adjustable power, which can be easily controlled via Godox's "X-System" triggers (not included). The charging time is impressive 0.9 seconds at full power. Set power is displayed on a large and clear LCD display, which is backlit with blue light. The effect on the flash can be set in tenths from 200Ws (1/1) down to 12.5Ws (1/16). The accuracy of repetition is very high and the deviation is below 2%.
- Power at 200Ws.
- Fast recycle time (about 0.2 to 0.9 seconds)
- High repetition accuracy.
- Large power range 1/1- 1/16. (200Ws-12,5Ws)
- Built-in radio system: "Godox Wireless X".
- Support for radio channels and group sharing support.
- Compact size and low weight.
- Large & clear LCD display. Backlit.
- Optical slave lighter with Preflash support. (S1 / S2)
- Modelling LampHalogen 150W.
- Adjustable setting light (Fixed / Proportional / Off)
- Sound Refresh Beep
- Umbrella Bracket.
- Bowens Mount
- Sync jack. Ø3.5mm.
|Typical Backorder Leadtime||2-3months|
From R6,170.92 Regular Price R7,259.92
To R11,134.92 Regular Price R13,099.92