JJC MT-636 Wireless / Wired Intervalometer & Timer (for Canon, Fuji, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Pentax)
The JJC MT-636 Multi-Exposure Intervalometer & Infrared Remote is a remote with a built-in self-timer, interval timer, multi-long exposure timer, and exposure-count settings. The MT-636 works with either a cable or with wireless infrared (please see if your camera is infrared compatible).
Please add a cable from our selections below. Use our compatibility guide in the bottom descriptions to see which cable is compatible with your camera.
This remote has built-in infrared coding for CANON, NIKON, SONY, OLYMPUS, PENTAX, Samsung cameras. It can trigger the camera either wired or wirelessly. So it is a good way to prevent camera shake. The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. A dial enables you to easily enter the numeric settings. The LCD panel can also be illuminated. All these features make it a great accessory for time-lapse photography.
- Delay Timer: 99 hours, 59minutes, 59seconds
- Interval Timer: 99 hours, 59minutes, 59seconds
- Exposure Counter: 999 shots, or unlimited
- Multi-Exposure Timer: up to 9 different exposure timer groups
- In-built infrared code for CANON, NIKON, SONY, OLYMPUS, PENTAX, Samsung cameras
Please note that we keep the listed as updated as possible. If your camera isn't listed, please contact us for more info.