Vanguard Camera Tripod Espod CX 203AGH
The Espod CX 203AGH Aluminum Tripod with GH-20 Pistol-Grip Head provides a stable and lightweight support with an innovative pistol-grip head.
- 20mm 3 section lightweight aluminum alloy legs
- Pistol grip style ball head positions smoothly and easily
- The GH-20 head features 360 degree rotation, an innovative pop & unlock quick shoe, and bubble level
- Strong modern canopy and anti-spin central column
- Anti-shock ring
- Quick flip leg locks and non-slip, angled rubber feet
The Espod CX 203AGH Aluminum Tripod with GH-20 Pistol-Grip Head provides a stable and lightweight (3.8 lb) support with an innovative pistol-grip head. The tripod extends to 61.0" and folds down to 23.3".
The head combines the versatility of a 360° panning ball head with the unique feature of one-handed operation. To change your camera position, you simply turn the lock counter-clockwise to release the lock on the ball, reposition your camera, and turn the lock clockwise to lock the ball in position. This enables extremely fast setups while allowing you to keep one hand on the camera and one hand on the pistol grip.
The tripod legs have 3 sections that can be quickly adjusted by way of flip locks. An anti-shock ring on the center column helps absorb shock, thereby reducing camera shake, while a bull's eye bubble level ensures accuracy when leveling your camera to the horizon.
|LOAD CAPACITY (LBS)||7.7|
|EXTENDED HEIGHT (IN)||61|
|FOLDED HEIGHT (IN)||23|
|MINIMUM HEIGHT (IN)||47 7/8|
|LEG LOCK||Flip Lock|