Fusing the smooth precision of a ball head with impressive and unmatched ergonomic control, ALTA GH-100 enables you to position your camera or spotting scope quickly with unmatched versatility. The Pistol Grip Ball Head is constructed by state of the art materials and production processes, to grantee unwavering secure locking system so that your gear stays in place in all angle positions and offer ultra-smooth movements for perfect positioning. Our innovative Ball Release System enables you to unlock, reposition and lock gear into place with the ease of only 1 finger. Keeping accurate, succinct control of the Grip Head has never been easier. You get a well-made and extremely comfortable product that enables one-handed, convenient operation which frees your other hand to make any necessary lens adjustments. Simply pressing the handle allows 360-degrees of panning movement, -32 to +90-degrees of side-to-side tilt along with -8 to +90-degree back to front tilt movement all around. It instantly locks into place with the simple release of the handle.
Other impressive features include our Friction Control System; which allows you to modify the level of friction on the ball to accommodate changing equipment weight (such as switching to heavier lenses, adding light sources, etc). The anodized center ball allows for extremely fluid movement without sacrificing the precise control you need. ALTA GH-100 ensures the safety of your expensive equipment with a dual-locking quick shoe mechanism; which prevents accidental release. It lets you attach and detach your gear quickly and efficiently with the Arca-size compatible ALTA QS-60 V2. Other notable features include its 72-click point panorama, offering a wide-range 72-point rotation with precise click-into-place positioning that moves the camera 5 degrees per click, which prevents jumps in shots to help ensure a perfect 360-degree panoramic image. ALTA GH-100 provides impressive versatility in positioning with 360-degree horizontal movement and a 90 degree-angle tilt.
- Never waver – Pistol grip provides secure one-handed operation of head controls
- Versatile – Outstanding for still photography, videography or even surveillance
- Control– Friction Control System allows you to control the level of friction on the ball to accommodate changing equipment weight and to control weight balance
- Robustness – Magnesium alloy construction for lightweight and long-lasting performance
- Precise – 72 built-in click stops, Bubble level for precise panoramic photo and videography
- Custom fit - 8-stop Handle positioning for superior ergonomics
- Smooth – Anodized center ball allows for extremely fluid movement without sacrificing precise control
- Optimum load performance – 6kg (13.2 lbs) safety payload for multi-gear options
- Safe – Arca-type quick release system & Dual-locking quick shoe mechanism
- Pan Head Base – 58mm with 3/8 to ¼ reducer bushing
|SEPARATE PANNING LOCK||Yes|
|BUBBLE LEVEL ON HEAD||2|
|QUICK SHOE||QS-60S V2|