Two 2.72m Wide Backdrops & Electronic Backdrop Reeling System Bundle | For Wall or Ceiling |Choose Colours and Backdrop Types
In this discounted bundle, you get two backdrops (choose between PVC and paper, choose colours), and an Electronic Backdrop Reeling System for a wall or ceiling. The "Falcon Eyes Auto Backdrop Elevator System" is used to conveniently raise and lower backdrops in your studio -- allowing you to quickly change backdrops prior to and during a photoshoot. This electronic system can hold up to two separate backdrops and includes a wireless remote. This system is designed to optimize space in your studio and to keep your backdrops safe when not in use.
From R5,142.47 Regular Price R6,049.97
To R5,941.47 Regular Price R6,989.97
In this discounted bundle, you get:
- 2 x 2.72m Wide Backdrops (choose between Paper and PVC backdrops; Choose colours)
- 1 x Falcon Eyes B2WE Electronic Backdrop Reeling System (includes wall / ceiling mount and nuts)
- Please select the items you want by clicking on "Customize and Add to Cart" above Price is automatically adjusted depending on which specific items are selected.
PVC Vinyl Backdrops:
- • Size: 2.72m x 6m
- • Colours available: White, Grey, and Green
- • Crossbar is not sectional or telescopic. It is a solid aluminium piece
- • Matte finish (to reduce gloss and shine)
- • Easy to clean surface
- • Hard-wearing material designed to withstand the abuse of numerous photoshoots
- • Wrinkle, warping, and crease-resistant.
- • Size: 2.75m x 10m
- • Carton core tube: Ø50mm
- • Material: Fine-toothed paper
- • Creaseless/wrinkle-free
- • Non-reflective
- • Non-fading colours
Automatic Reeling Elevator System:
- • Optimizes space in your studio.
- • Mounts directly onto a wall or ceiling. No backdrop stands required.
- • The electronic system uses motors to lower and raise backdrops.
- • Includes a wireless remote and batteries (uses 3*AAA batteries)
- • The total height of the system from a ceiling is 32cm
- • This system can be used with paper, PVC backdrops
- • Supports up to 15kg in backdrop weight.
Please note: The video above shows the B4W-E, the support system that holds four backdrops. The B2W-E can only hold two backdrops, but the mechanics and assembly are the same.
Tips and Advice:
PVC (Vinyl Backdrop)
|✓ Avoid pinching
Pinch and fold marks can be quite difficult to remove from a vinyl backdrop. To remove fold or pinch marks, use a hot gun or blow dryer. You can also unroll your PVC backdrop in the sun to remove lines and wrinkles.
✓ Avoid shoes with rubbery dark soles
|✓ The black side is shiny
Most PVC backdrops do have a bit of glossy surface. As a result, any light spillage on your backdrop may create hotspots. This effect is far more apparent on the black side of the PVC. CameraStuff PVC backdrops are, however, designed with a matte finish on the white side to heavily reduce the appearance of gloss and shine.
✓ Keep it in the studio
|✓ Use on a flat, hard surface
Use PVC backdrops on hard and even floors. If a PVC backdrop is laid on a soft floor, such as carpet flooring, it may get pinched as soon as people stand on it; especially when people wear high-heels.
|✓ The black side has visible textures
The black side of this PVC backdrop does show pronounced textures. When using a small aperture and a sharp lens, this texture may be visible in your photos.
|✓ Tape the ends
Paper backdrops have a bit of a tendency to curl at the end. To prevent any rollback, use some gaffer tape to secure the end of the backdrop to the floor. If you don't have tape, use a couple of heavy objects on the corners of the backdrop.
|✓ Dry is better
Paper backdrops stored in humid spaces will absorb moisture. Only store paper backdrops in dry areas or cover your backdrop in plastic (remember to tie the ends shut) to prevent warping and rippling damage.
|✓ Store vertically
If a paper backdrop is stored horizontally or left hanging on its support system for too long then it may get damaged or misshaped. The weight of the paper backdrop may compress onto itself and create waves in the material.
|✓ Use on hard, even flooring
Use paper backdrops on hard and even floors. If a paper backdrop is laid on a soft floor, such as carpet flooring, it may get crinkled or torn as soon as people stand on it.
|✓ Wipe those shoes
To increase the longevity of your paper backdrops, ask everyone to clean their shoes or to remove them before trodding onto it.
|✓ Erase those marks
For light smudges and dirt marks on your backdrop, you can use a latex-free pencil eraser to remove them.