Single Paper Backdrop + Backdrop Stands Bundle | One 2.72x10m Paper Backdrop + Reeling Chain Pulley System | Choose Colour
In this discounted bundle, you get a paper backdrop (choose colour), a backdrop stand, and a chain reeling pulley system. The backdrop reeling pulley system allows you to drop and lift a backdrop with ease and convenience. A high-quality paper backdrop is the best solution for creating smooth, even and solid backgrounds. These paper backdrops are sold in 2.75x10m rolls and are designed to be consumable. Once a portion of it gets dirty or damaged, simply cut it off and roll down a fresh section. Paper backdrops are often said to be the best studio backdrop to use because they feature no colour inconsistencies, no reflections, and no surface irregularities.
Out of stock
From R2,456.46 Regular Price R2,889.96
To R2,507.46 Regular Price R2,949.96
In this bundle, you get:
- • 1 x 2.72 x 10m Paper Backdrop (Choose colour)
- • 1 x Pair of Single Axle Hook Brackets
- • 1 x Pair of Backdrop Expanders with Chain System
- • 2 x Heavy-Duty Adjustable Vertical Stands (Height: 320cm)
Please select the items you want by clicking on "Customize and Add to Cart" above. Price is automatically adjusted depending on which specific items are selected.
- • Size: 2.75m x 10m
- • Carton core tube: Ø50mm
- • Material: Fine-toothed paper
- • Creaseless/wrinkle-free
- • Non-reflective
- • Non-fading colours
This backdrop system needs about 4 meters of studio width space.
Tips and Advice:
|✓ Tape the ends
Paper backdrops have a bit of a tendency to curl at the end. To prevent any rollback, use some gaffer tape to secure the end of the backdrop to the floor. If you don't have tape, use a couple of heavy objects on the corners of the backdrop.
|✓ Dry is better
Paper backdrops stored in humid spaces will absorb moisture. Only store paper backdrops in dry areas or cover your backdrop in plastic (remember to tie the ends shut) to prevent warping and rippling damage.
|✓ Store vertically
If a paper backdrop is stored horizontally or left hanging on its support system for too long then it may get damaged or misshaped. The weight of the paper backdrop may compress onto itself and create waves in the material.
|✓ Use on hard, even flooring
Use paper backdrops on hard and even floors. If a paper backdrop is laid on a soft floor, such as carpet flooring, it may get crinkled or torn as soon as people stand on it.
|✓ Wipe those shoes
To increase the longevity of your paper backdrops, ask everyone to clean their shoes or to remove them before trodding onto it.
|✓ Erase those marks
For light smudges and dirt marks on your backdrop, you can use a latex-free pencil eraser to remove them.
Expander & Pulley Set Features:
- • The expanders are compatible with backdrop crossbar (cores) with an inner-diameter between 45 to 78mm. A rotary fastening knob is used to expand the expanders withing the crossbar -- allowing for a tight grip.
- • One side of the expanders feature a large toothed gear for the chain and the other side features a fastening knob that can be used to lock the backdrop in position or to adjust its tension drag.
- • Metal chain lengths are 330cm each.
- • Each chain is used with a weight to avoid tangling.