Reflector Bundle | Large 5-in-1 Reflector (choose 120x180cm or 150x200cm) + 240cm Stand and Clamp Bundle
In this discounted bundle, you get one large 5-in-1 reflector and a reflector stand. You can choose between the 120x180cm and 150x200cm reflector (additional costs may apply). The "Hylow 5-in-1 Series" reflectors are durable and long-lasting. They feature three reflective sides (white, silver, and gold), a black absorbing panel, and a diffuser scrim. All of which offer a different type of light quality. This reflector is also foldable, which makes it travel-friendly and compact to carry. A carry bag for the reflector is included.
In this bundle, you get:
- Collapsible 5-in-1 Reflector (120x180cm and 150x200cm reflector)
- 240cm Stand
- Reflector Clamp Holder
This reflector uses reversible reflector sides. The cover of the reflector can be unzipped and reversed to get to the different reflective sides.
What the sides are used for:
- *Creates a harsh reflection of light.
- *Ideally used with low ambient light or weak artificial lighting
Silver reflects a lot more light than the white side. The reflection tends to be a bit harsher and contrasty as well. It's therefore particularly useful when combining it with low-powered lights or when the sun is at its weakest. The silver side can be a bit blinding for your models -- in this case, use the white for a more modest reflection.
- *Creates a modest amount of reflection
- *Not as strong as the silver side. Reflects a softer quality of light.
The white side reflects a more modest amount of light. The reflection is also a bit softer. Using the white side is a better option when working with high-powered strobes or when using it in harsh sunlight.
- *Reflects a warm light, similar to that of a sunset/sunrise
- *Can be used to reflect light onto the back of your subject, to create a golden hair or accent light
If you'd like to create a sunset or sunrise quality of light, even during midday, the gold side of a reflector can be very useful. You can also use the gold side to reflect light onto the back of your subject, to create a golden hair or accent/rim light.
- *Diffuses direct light, creating a softer quality of light with diffused shadows
- *Can be used to soften harsh sunlight or any artificial lighting
The scrim is a near see-through material that is used to diffuse direct light. This can be used outdoors to soften harsh sunlight or can be used in combination with any artificial light sources that can't be modified with softboxes.
- *Used to block light
- *Can be used to absorb excess fill-in light, to create darker shadows on your subject
The black panel is used to absorb stray light. This is particularly useful as a lighting flag/ The black panel can also be used opposite your main light source, to increase the contrast on your subject.