PVC Vinyl Backdrop + Backdrop Stands Bundle | White (with Black Backing) | 1.37x3m
In this discounted bundle, you get a PVC backdrop (1.37x3m), 40mm aluminium crossbar, and two vertical stands. CameraStuff's range of PVC backdrops is the perfect white backdrop for beginners and pros alike. Unlike muslin and paper backdrops, PVC (polyvinyl chloride) material can withstand the abuse of numerous photo shoots. The material is very easy to clean, too. Smudges and dirt marks can be easily removed using a damp mop/cloth and some cleaning agents. The unique matte finish reduces the appearance of sheen and reflections.
In this discounted bundle, you get:
- 1 x PVC Backdrop + 40mm Aluminium Crossbar (1.37x3m)
- 2 x Vertical Stands
- Please select the items you want by clicking on "Customize and Add to Cart" above Price is automatically adjusted depending on which specific items are selected.
- • Crossbar is not sectional or telescopic. It is a solid aluminium piece
- • Crossbar has ⌀15mm drilled holes on each end. This allows you to mount the PVC backdrop onto two light stands
- • It is recommended to use two heavy-duty light stands as a support system.
- • Matte finish (to reduce gloss and shine)
- • Easy to clean surface
- • Hard-wearing material designed to withstand the abuse of numerous photoshoots
- • Wrinkle, warping, and crease-resistant.
Tips and Advice:
|✓ Avoid pinching
Pinch and fold marks can be quite difficult to remove from a vinyl backdrop. To remove fold or pinch marks, use a hot gun or blow dryer. You can also unroll your PVC backdrop in the sun to remove lines and wrinkles.
✓ Avoid shoes with rubbery dark soles
|✓ The black side is shiny
Most PVC backdrops do have a bit of glossy surface. As a result, any light spillage on your backdrop may create hotspots. This effect is far more apparent on the black side of the PVC. CameraStuff PVC backdrops are, however, designed with a matte finish on the white side to heavily reduce the appearance of gloss and shine.
✓ Keep it in the studio
|✓ Use on a flat, hard surface
Use PVC backdrops on hard and even floors. If a PVC backdrop is laid on a soft floor, such as carpet flooring, it may get pinched as soon as people stand on it; especially when people wear high-heels.
|✓ The black side has visible textures
The black side of this PVC backdrop does show pronounced textures. When using a small aperture and a sharp lens, this texture may be visible in your photos.