Reflector Bundle: Wheel-Lock Clamp Boom Arm Reflector Holder, 5-in-1 Reflector and Stand
In this discounted bundle, a reflector, stand, and arm holder. With this bundle, you can position a reflector where you need it without the help of an assistant. The reflector arm holder allows you to angle the reflector in any direction; allowing you complete control of the angle of reflection. This bundle is a must-have for any studio or outdoor photographer that require a cheaper alternative to a fill-in light.
Please note: This kit's contents may vary depending on current stock levels. Please select the items you want from the selections below. The bundle's price will automatically adjust depending on selected items. Upgrade options available at extra costs.
To R1,767.97 Regular Price R2,299.97
In this discounted bundle, you get:
- 1 x 2.4m Spring Loaded Light Stand
- 1 x Hylow 80cm 5-in-1 Reflector (upgrade to 107cm at extra costs)
- 1 x Hylow Reflector Arm Holder with Double Wheel-Lock
Upgrade options available. When any of the above items are out of stock it will be replaced with the next upgrade option. Additional cost may apply
The 5-in-1 Series reflectors are durable and long-lasting. They feature three reflective sides (white, silver and gold), a black absorbing panel and a diffuser scrim. All of which offer a different type of light quality. This reflector is also foldable, which makes it travel-friendly and compact to carry. A carry bag is included. This reflector uses reversible reflector sides. The cover of the reflector can be unzipped and reversed to get to the different reflective sides.
- *Creates a harsh reflection of light.
- *Ideally used with low ambient light or weak artificial lighting
Silver reflects a lot more light than the white side. The reflection tends to be a bit harsher and contrasty as well. It's therefore particularly useful when combining it with low-powered lights or when the sun is at its weakest. The silver side can be a bit blinding for your models -- in this case, use the white for a more modest reflection.
- *Creates a modest amount of reflection
- *Not as strong as the silver side. Reflects a softer quality of light.
The white side reflects a more modest amount of light. The reflection is also a bit softer. Using the white side is a better option when working with high-powered strobes or when using it in harsh sunlight.
- *Reflects a warm light, similar to that of a sunset/sunrise
- *Can be used to reflect light onto the back of your subject, to create a golden hair or accent light
If you'd like to create a sunset or sunrise quality of light, even during midday, the gold side of a reflector can be very useful. You can also use the gold side to reflect light onto the back of your subject, to create a golden hair or accent/rim light.
- *Diffuses direct light, creating a softer quality of light with diffused shadows
- *Can be used to soften harsh sunlight or any artificial lighting
The scrim is a near see-through material that is used to diffuse direct light. This can be used outdoors to soften harsh sunlight or can be used in combination with any artificial light sources that can't be modified with softboxes.
- *Used to block light
- *Can be used to absorb excess fill-in light, to create darker shadows on your subject
The black panel is used to absorb stray light. This is particularly useful as a lighting flag/ The black panel can also be used opposite your main light source, to increase the contrast on your subject.
Reflector Arm Holder with Double Wheel-Lock:
This bracket + arm holder is used to position a reflector in place. No assistant required! The bracket can be tilted and the shaft can be rotated to achieve the desired angle of reflection. The bracket is compatible with many light stand diameters and the arm's length is adjustable to fit many sizes of reflectors.
- Telescopic arm with pinchers
- Multi-adaptable dual-grip bracket
- Two spring-clamps for easy tightening
- Aluminium poles
- Length of the arm can be adjusted from 65cm to 160cm
- Hole diameters: 31, 24, 20, 17mm (the tightening effect of the dual grip bracket will compensate for a few millimetres)
240cm Adjustable Stand:
|2.4m Light Stand|